2017 Matthew Bulfin Educational Conference Live CME
[.67 Credit Hours] David A. Prentice, Ph.D. “3Parent Embryos, Gene Edited Babies and the Human Future”
1. Understand and be able to explain the techniques and rationales used to create 3parent embryos.
2. Understand and be able to explain the techniques and rationales used for gene editing and genetic engineering of individuals
3. Understand and be able to explain the differences between somatic and germline genetic engineering
4. Be cognizant of the different ethical viewpoints related to human genetic engineering
5. Have a grasp of the regulatory and legal aspects relating to human genetic engineering, both U.S. and international
PO Box 395, Eau Claire, MI 49111 | 202-230-0997 | email@example.com