2017 Matthew Bulfin Educational Conference Live CME
[.67 Credit Hours] Christopher B. Stroud, M.D., M.B.A., F.A.C.O.G. “Creighton Model FertilityCare/NaPROTECHNOLOGY: a faithful, effective, pro-life alternative to IVF”
1. Understand the Creighton Model FertilityCare problem-based approach to fertility management.
2. Understand most common gynecologic conditions leading to fertility challenges.
3. Understand most common ethical conflicts families express related to IVF.
4. Understand outcomes with IVF as compared to Creighton Model FertilityCare.
5. Understand utility of Creighton Model FertilityCare in addressing common problems in women’s reproductive health.
PO Box 395, Eau Claire, MI 49111 | 202-230-0997 | email@example.com